Hi Bryan,
Definitely. I hate that internet short-hand that has become very
popular over the last few years. I don’t mind a few like “lol” or btw”
once and a while, but I have a niece that practically writes every
e-mail, Facebook post, etc made up almost entirely in short-hand. What
you call netspeak. It makes everything anything she writes unreadable
because when Window-Eyes reads it back to me it is a bunch of
non-sense.

Cheers!