Exactly. That's the biggest reason I hate that sort of thing. I mean I'll use LOL and BTW but that's absolutely as far as I'll go with it. Besides, if I do form my own game development operation I don't want to be writing things like thanks for ur payment and here's urr unlock code.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Moderator Message (please read)

Hi Bryan,
Definitely. I hate that internet short-hand that has become very
popular over the last few years. I don’t mind a few like “lol” or btw”
once and a while, but I have a niece that practically writes every
e-mail, Facebook post, etc made up almost entirely in short-hand. What
you call netspeak. It makes everything anything she writes unreadable
because when Window-Eyes reads it back to me it is a bunch of
non-sense.

Cheers!