Hi,

Because I have been having so much fun with the WII Bowling I went out and
bought a WII game system.  It is the newer black case model.  It came with WII
Sports and WII Sports Resorts.  I found out that the bowling game that comes
with WII Sports is very different than the version that comes with WII Sports
Resorts.  In the first version you always start out in the middle of the lane.
In WII Sports Resorts you start out on the right side of the lane if you are
right handed and on the left side if you are left handed.  Also in the Resorts
version flipping your wrist will give you a nice hook or backup ball.  The
Resorts version is what I have been playing in our community room, but I was
very confused when first starting my new WII system with the first WII Sports
version.

Tonight in my apartment I bowled a 186, 144 and 158.  So that kept my average
at 162.  I won two of the games, so my record is now 15 wins out of 19 games.

BFN
    Jim

A well balanced person has a drink in both hands.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA