To: "Charles Rivard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi Charles,

Thanks. I am having lots of fun with the bowling. Probably more fun than the sighted folks that I am beating. <grin>

Yes, you first use an arrow key to move to where you want to start your approach. Then you hold in a button. Now you swing your arm and release the button to release the ball. So you can get a loft and yes twisting your wrist gives the ball a hook. You can though like for some spares throw the ball with no hook by holding your wrist very straight during your arm swing. You also want your arm swing to be straight as well. And yes, although I have not done it they have shown me how you can drop your ball on a person's foot or turn around and hear the people scream and scatter as you are about to throw your ball at them. I do not believe that you can foul, that is cross the foul line. Not sure though. Maybe if you swing your arm and do not release the button. I'll have to ask.

BFN

    Jim

Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA