Hi Charles,

Thanks.  I am having lots of fun with the bowling.  Probably more fun than the
sighted folks that I am beating. <grin>

Yes, you first use an arrow key to move to where you want to start your
approach.  Then you hold in a button.  Now you swing your arm and release the
button to release the ball.  So you can get a loft and yes twisting your wrist
gives the ball a hook.  You can though like for some spares throw the ball with
no hook by holding your wrist very straight during your arm swing.  You also
want your arm swing to be straight as well.  And yes, although I have not done
it they have shown me how you can drop your ball on a person's foot or turn
around and hear the people scream and scatter as you are about to throw your
ball at them.  I do not believe that you can foul, that is cross the foul line.
 Not sure though.  Maybe if you swing your arm and do not release the button.
I'll have to ask.

BFN

    Jim

Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA