Hi Charles,

Alicia was not there last night, so it took me a few tries.  I tried to drop
the ball on my head etc.  That did not work.  But when I swung my arm and
brought it up to sort of my left shoulder and released the ball, it dropped on
my foot, I screamed and the ball rolled towards the people behind me.

I only bowled one individual game, a 187.  We then bowled three games as teams,
guys against the girls.  Joe and I won the first game.  I Forget the score.  We
won the second game 213 to 155.  The girls won the third game 96 to 118.

They made my avatar and one for Judy.  There sure are lots of options and
selections while creating an avatar.

BFN

    Jim

Cannabis, Rock N Roll, Sex, Love, Health, Happiness and Peace to all!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA