Hi Brice,

Yeah, it seems to take quite a bit to even get to the bowling game.  But once
there I would not want to play without sighted help.  I want to know what pins
are left so that I stand a chance at picking up the spare.  I have been able to
almost always pick up a single pin spare and quite often a multi pin spare.
Now the splits, I have only gotten one or two of them.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA