Hi Jim,
There is that. Using the Wii motion remotes are much more realistic in
playing any of the Sports Resorts games. They are all more or less
accessible on their own, but getting through that start up screen is
practically impossible from a blind user's point of view. I've never
been able to get through those initial screens without sighted help
either. However, once the games are actually started I can do pretty
well and hold my own against a sighted player.
It's too bad Nintendo didn't put more thought into there startup
screens as games for Play Station, PSP, XBox are more user friendly as
you can memorize where things are and they have sounds to let you know
where you are in the menus for the most part. I wish Nintendo would
have just put in a basic menu like that in the Wii Sports Resorts
games.