From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 4:22 AM
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi Thomas,

I find the bowling in Sports Resorts more realistic and easier.  That is I
am used to starting on the right side of the lane and my ball curving to the
left.  So in the first version starting in the center of the lane was not
good for me and my ball always curving to the right was just wrong.

But yeah, thanks, I just wish that I had sighted help more often.  I
personally have never even tried to start or play any of the games without
sighted help.  One reason is that I would not even want to bowl if I didn't
know what pins might be left for me to try to pick up for the spare.

BFN

     Jim

Computers also eliminate spare time.

j...@kitchensinc.net