Hi Ken,

Thank you for instructions on starting the WII bowling.  I am keeping them just
in case I ever buy a WII system.  But for now I do not own one.  I just go down
to our community room to join in on some fun.  There was a dozen people there
last week, all sighted, except for me of course, so I just let them get the
game going.

May I ask, I thought that when you first start with WII bowling you have to
design your person.  You know, male, female, hair, clothing etc.

BFN

    Jim

Don't use commas, which, aren't necessary.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA