Think it's 200 something. Not sure though.

But if you wanna play something on the sports resort that doesn't need any
sighted help, then play basketball.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 4:41 AM
To: Brice Mellen
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi Brice,

In WII Sports Resorts a right handed bowler starts over to the right side of
the lane.  I just throw a nice hook ball from there.  I think that I had
seven strikes in one game.  But I do not want to just guess at the spares.
So I only play with sighted help.

May I ask what kind of scores you get and what is your average?

I have now bowled 21 games against 1, 2 or 3 other bowlers.  I have won 17
of those games.  My average is now 161.95.  With 3401 total points in the 21
games.

BFN

     Jim

Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA