Hi Brice,

In WII Sports Resorts a right handed bowler starts over to the right side of
the lane.  I just throw a nice hook ball from there.  I think that I had seven
strikes in one game.  But I do not want to just guess at the spares.  So I only
play with sighted help.

May I ask what kind of scores you get and what is your average?

I have now bowled 21 games against 1, 2 or 3 other bowlers.  I have won 17 of
those games.  My average is now 161.95.  With 3401 total points in the 21 games.

BFN

    Jim

Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA