Hi Dakotah,

I'm sorry, but I am not going to play WII Sports Resorts Bowling without
sighted help.  Guess I am a bit serious about my bowling.  I want to know which
pins are left so that I can try to pick up my spare and I would like to know
what my score is.

BTW I have now bowled 21 games against 1, 2 or 3 other bowlers.  I have won 17
of those games.  My average is now 161.95.  With 3401 total points in the 21
games.

I only have sighted help for an hour a day and I have other things that I need
her to do, so I have not even had a chance to check out any other games other
than the bowling.  But, hey, there is Tuesday night bowling in our community
room.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA