well I got it working with an external synth a bit ago playing old dos games on a win 98 and then an xp system. however it would be nice if it could run sapi or had something crappy but responsive like espeak loaded in or something.

speaking of window bridge, will that still be developed and to keep on topic, has anyone gotten it t work with games?