Hi Bryan,
Smile. I'm another Star Wars fan, and the message stating he had an
Order 66 mod put me in mind of Revenge of the Sith as well. However, I
can't imagine anyone attempting a Star Wars mod for Mysteries of the
Ancients as the games are way too different to make that realistic.
Something like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones I could see but Star Wars?