But the mod will be freeware...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 03 October 2010 00:10
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Yeah. For a time I was toying with the idea of doing a Star Wars parody in
game form but I wouldn't want to risk Lucas' wrath. I do seem to recall
somebody did do a mod of that game Chopper Patrol that had a Star Wars theme

but that's about as far as it ever went.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!