Not only that but there's also the legal issue as you and I both know.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Hi Bryan,
Smile. I'm another Star Wars fan, and the message stating he had an
Order 66 mod put me in mind of Revenge of the Sith as well. However, I
can't imagine anyone attempting a Star Wars mod for Mysteries of the
Ancients as the games are way too different to make that realistic.
Something like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones I could see but Star Wars?