Its nowhere near complete... but I can't make the lightsaber have a hum.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 02 October 2010 18:33
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Hi Bryan,
Smile. I'm another Star Wars fan, and the message stating he had an
Order 66 mod put me in mind of Revenge of the Sith as well. However, I
can't imagine anyone attempting a Star Wars mod for Mysteries of the
Ancients as the games are way too different to make that realistic.
Something like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones I could see but Star Wars?

On 10/2/10, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
> Well if I had to guess using Order 66 as a reference I'd have to say it
had
> something to do with exterminating Jedi Knights. Then again I am a huge
Star