Lol, actually since Lei is Cantonese, it sort of, and I mean sort of, makes sense he goes English- it's how he's generally depicted in anime and the motion pictures. One game that has real good English voices in my opinion is the Maximum impact games- especially the second one- that's one of my all time favorite games. And yes, some games sound just awful when done in English lol- I think the Bloody Roars games got very bad reviews for that in particular. Ah, also Toshinden III, I love that game but again, the English dialogs make me cringe. This issue's not just limitted to fighting games however. I remember Resident Evil I- the English voices sounded so forced and fake.
Barry? Where is Barry?!