Yeah lol, it's easy to play, especially if you enable the buttons for specials, and it's goofy enough to make you laugh. It's honestly one of the very few games I can play again and agian for months without getting bored with it.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org