To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fighting games-was Re: marvel vs. capcom 3 gameplay

Yeah lol, it's easy to play, especially if you enable the buttons for specials, and it's goofy enough to make you laugh. It's honestly one of the very few games I can play again and agian for months without getting bored with it.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org