Yeah, Toshinden is/was definitely not in the Soul league I think. But hey, you can't shrug off a game that has a character whose main purpose is/was to look/sound like Michael Jackson lol. Though Toshinden claimed to be 3d, according to many it was actually 2.5D- whatever that is. One thing that annoys me alot when playing Toshinden 1 and 2 is the falling off the ledge thing- I hate drop-off arenas! Especially when you use a large guy like Iron, often as soon as you start the fight he falls off. The one thing that kinda annoys me about 3 is that they filled the roster with duplicates of each original characters and called it quit. I know the same practice has been used by many games, but personally it just feels like a cheap way of making the roster look big. I have exactly the same issues with the king of fighters series since the Kyo clones appeared too.