Toshinden III has some of the worst dubbing ever.  But I absolutely love
that game.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Johnny Tai
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] fighting games-was Re: marvel vs. capcom 3 gameplay

Lol, actually since Lei is Cantonese, it sort of, and I mean sort of, makes
sense he goes English- it's how he's generally depicted in anime and the
motion pictures.
One game that has real good English voices in my opinion is the Maximum
impact games- especially the second one- that's one of my all time favorite
games.
And yes, some games sound just awful when done in English lol- I think the
Bloody Roars games got very bad reviews for that in particular.
Ah, also Toshinden III, I love that game but again, the English dialogs make
me cringe.
This issue's not just limitted to fighting games however. I remember
Resident Evil I- the English voices sounded so forced and fake.
Barry? Where is Barry?!