Hey, I'm 18. And maybe we should keep this going offlist if we're going to keep non-gaming stuff involved. lol. And I'm pretty sure you know who I've heard about you from. haha.

Hey, I'm not that young... I'm 18. lol. And I know plenty of people who still talk like that. It's the whole thing with them speaking hokien... and the pronunciations and accents cary through to the manderin. But I don't thnk Feng's manderin is that bad... like I sad. Any gangster or action movie has that kind spoken in it.

Never saw the SF animated series, but I did see the live action film... I thought it was okay. In terms of fighting game to movie conversions, the best one still has to be the original MK film. That one is unrivalled... and dragon ball z in manderin? That could be interesting to watch.