Yeah, some say the voices are bad for Maximum, but I personally really like it. Alot of the issues center around how things are translated too- move names etc. For some reason, it's okay for Ryu, for example, to shot 'Hadoken!' every time he fires the attack, but if he shouts it in English...well, you get the picture...Hurricane Kick! There is one problem with maximum impact 2 that I've noticed- where voices are concerned, but I'm not sure if this exists in English only or in both: Sometimes if the actions go too fast, the characters' voices overlay, like your character's saying ouch and shouting the attack at the same time- very goofy.