Lol, everytime I hear Guile speaking English, or what supposed to be English, in most SF games, I cringe... At least Tekken makes the languages sound okay eh? It's like the earlier Fatal Fury games, I had no idea that Terry was shouting English lol. Mind you, for someone who grew up watching cheesy Chinese martial art movies, I laughed my head off when I heard Feng's Mandarin in Tekken...no one speaks Mandarin like that! I kinda hope that they'd have him shout some move names in Mandarin...that'd be funny. You were saying how badly the hadoken is pronounced...ever watched the Street Fighter U.S cartoon series? It's so bad it's sad.