Heh, I download the digimon battle arena for my PSP. It's kinda cute in the beginning, but after a few stages it just got boring since you play every char the same way just with different flashy transformations and such- that got to be the shortest-living game on my PSP. Had soul blade on it too but for some reason when I unlocked the secret char Han, and tried to select the game would crash lol. Currently I'm visiting one of my old favorites during my down times- Star Gladiator- a fighting game probably very few remember. It's a capcom 3d fighting game with star warsish plot and chars, and soul blade-like gameplay. Some that remember say it was the best 3d fighting game of its time, I don't know if I'd go that far, but I definitely loved/still love it. The down side is my copy doesn't have any music beyond the intro for some weird reason...very anoying.