HI Dark,

Oh, I know. It is just how the world goes round. My experience with
Lucas Licensing has taught me all I want to know about big name
companies.

Now, do I think George Lucas is a hartless creep because of my
experience? No, because I doubt he had any say in how i was treated or
even knows I exist, because I never got that high in the chain of
command to ask him for permission to use the Star Wars trademark. I
understand exactly why Lucas Licensing exists and it has nothing to do
with your or I. They created it to keep other large name companies
like Nintendo, Microsoft Game Studios, Activision straight and honest
and they are use to dealing with a company like Microsoft to port one
of their latest Star Wars titles to the XBox 360 etc. These guys think
in millions of dollars, and a single, blind, developer who wants to
sell a few games for $5,000 to $10,000 doesn't even register as worth
their time or energy. That's chump change to them, and of course they
turned me down flat. Had I talked to Lucas himself who knows. He might
have given me permission, but we will never know because the company
polacy is nobody talks to him unless you are a major invester or have
a fortune 500 company like Microsoft behind you. That's just how it
works.