I agree. I'll grant that I've been told my Yoda isn't half bad but I don't know if I'd want to do voice acting for him. Well I would actually but whether it would be a good idea would be another matter.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

I agree completely. In fact, this is generally why I tend to avoid fan produced audio drama even of my favourite series such as Dr. who, sinse they just can't get the actors, and (call me a stickler), but having some random person who isn't one of the encarnations suddenly claime to be the doctor, ---- or even worse, someone attempt to sound like Nicholas courtney or similar just doesn't do a lot for me.

Random acting is a long running thing though Tom, ---- Darth vader in the starwars radio plays needs shooting! and that's weven when they got most of the rest of the cast to play the other parts.

Beware the Grue!