I'll help with absolutely anything, sounds, music, anything!  Including
acting once I get my new mic.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 02 December 2010 07:51
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Hi Tom.

I'm afraid other than some of the more irritating vehicle stages with very
annoying bakcgrounds, I've got no such access excuses for using cheat codes
in the Super starwars games, ---- I just did it for fun, ---- and also
partly to substitute for the games' lack of any sort of saving or password
features at all.

You talking about mara jade reminded me of one starwars game I did forget to

mention which I have played, masters of teras kasi on the ps1. Being a 3D
beat em up rather similar to soul blade and tekken it's got the usual large
characters and easy visibility of such games (plus is probably layable
without site too).

It generally got bombed by crytics, but I rather enjoyed it, just for the
sake of having the likes of Luke, Vader, Mara Han and leia slugging it out
in a one on one fighting game.

dodging Vaders' force lightning then clobbering him with lukes big light
sabre combo was one of my favourite moves ;D.

Tie fighter is a favourite game of many of my friends, just for the switch
of roles, and the interest of seeing things from the pov of someone on the
Empire's side who is not completely evil.

Either way I deffinately look forward to whatever you come up with, ---- and

would very much like to help in the acting department if at all possible.

Beware the Grue!