I can't believe I still have that game.  Have only beaten it once

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 02 December 2010 22:04
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

I haven't read those. Been wanting to bt they're always checked out from the

talking book library. Actually another character I've always thought might
be interesting to play as was Kyp Durron seeing as he also turned to the
dark side briefly thanks to Exar-Kun and never quite forgave himself for
that as I recall. He actually ended up killing his own brother by mistake
during that time. In fact when Lighttech was working on Light Battles they
were thinking of using Kyp as their playable character.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!