Indeed.  Nad was destroyed by kune, who became the dark lord of the sith
with uelic kaldroma as his apprentice.  (spellings have been changed for
pronounciation purposes)

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 03 December 2010 01:12
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Or even his would-be master Freedon Nadd. Then again, Nadd was just a ghost
and if I remember rightly he was destroyed by Kun himself using a Masasi
amulet. He had a interesting story since he started out wanting simply to
master the dark side without becoming a sith. He ultimately became a warlord

if I'm not mistaken before he was betrayed by I believe Ulik Qel-Droma and
destroyed by the combined might of all the Jedi. Of course if you read Jedi
Academy you know that he survived in spirit for over three-thousand years
before finally being destroyed by Luke's Jedi Academy apprentices. That in
turn liberated Kyp Durron from his control and enabled him to begin to atone

for the things he'd done. I always thought the Jedi Academy books would have

made a good story for a game.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!