Hi Bryan,

Yeah, the voice  overs for Mara Jade in Teras Kasi was more like the
actual character,a and I think were done well. One of the reasons I
like her character is she is self-reliant, a bit arogant,  and doesn't
take any crap from anyone. Her character bio makes her tough, cunning,
 and resourceful. i think those qualities makes her a great playable
character. Plus I happen to like heroes that have something of a
checkered past that don't always necessarily stick to the "I'm a good
guy" attitude and don't hesitate to get their hands dirty if something
needs doing.

IN fact, it was that very trate that got her killed in the Star Wars
legacy series when she tries to confront Jacen Solo on her own about
her suspissions of him going over to the dark side rather than trying
to get Luke's help. In the end it was Jaina Solo who had to hunt Jacen
down and kill him not only to stop his reign of terror, but for the
murder of Mara as well as several other Jedi, because Luke was too
much of a nice guy to kill Jacen  himself.

Cheers!