I agree there Bryan, ---- pluss exar kuhn just begs to be an ultra hard, lightning throwing, double light sabre wielding boss of doom!

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

I haven't read those. Been wanting to bt they're always checked out from the talking book library. Actually another character I've always thought might be interesting to play as was Kyp Durron seeing as he also turned to the dark side briefly thanks to Exar-Kun and never quite forgave himself for that as I recall. He actually ended up killing his own brother by mistake during that time. In fact when Lighttech was working on Light Battles they were thinking of using Kyp as their playable character.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!