Hi,

Yeah, I remember Teras Kasi too. I also agree that some of the acting
fell short of the mark. That's why I think some of the games are
better off if they use non-leading characters like Kyle Katern or they
pull a character out of the expanded universe like Mara Jade as there
isn't as much room for comparison except in the case where they
completely change a person's pesonality like they did in Mysteries of
the Sith. However, some of the Darth Vader voice overs in Rebel Assalt
and Rebel Assalt II were pretty good. Not
James Earl Jones, but a close enough  match to be convincing.