Hi,
Yeah this ha snothing to do with my problem though. I will try a different interpretter to see if that works better.
I do agree though malinches website is a mess.
Greetings, Anouk,
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems with playing malinche games

I must confess, I wasn't overly impressed with malinch's stuff myself, which is why I've not bought any though I've played their free titles and attempted a couple of demos (though not got far, actually i couldn't get past the first puzle in the first pentori demo).

I think the thing that narks me most about malinch and actually discourages me from playing is their website.

Advertizing and telling people about the game is one thing, but I don't want to have to waid through page after page of ridiculous self congratulations and smug reports about how much they think of themselves in order to download and try their games. for me this has the opposite effect to the intended one and actually puts me off their titles.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zachary Kline" <zkl...@speedpost.net>