Exactly Kelly.  I aggree

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: 07 December 2010 22:17
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems with playing malinche games

Hi,

I have to agree with Dark about this. I've tried the demo versions of
Malinche's games, and wasn't impressed with any of them, mostly because I
couldn't figure out how to solve the puzzles. As far as the advertising
goes, I personally don't believe a word of it. The entry on Wikipedia about
Malinche Entertainment discusses some contraversial issues about this
company, and just reading that section alone made me decide not to buy their

products. That's just my opinion, though. If you want to try them, I also
recommend Filfre, from http://maher.filfre.net/filfre/.
I use this interpreter all the time when playing Z-Code games, including the

classics from Infocom.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.