Hi,

I have to agree with Dark about this. I've tried the demo versions of Malinche's games, and wasn't impressed with any of them, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to solve the puzzles. As far as the advertising goes, I personally don't believe a word of it. The entry on Wikipedia about Malinche Entertainment discusses some contraversial issues about this company, and just reading that section alone made me decide not to buy their products. That's just my opinion, though. If you want to try them, I also recommend Filfre, from http://maher.filfre.net/filfre/. I use this interpreter all the time when playing Z-Code games, including the classics from Infocom.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.