From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:57 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems with playing malinche games

I must confess, I wasn't overly impressed with malinch's stuff myself, which

is why I've not bought any though I've played their free titles and
attempted a couple of demos (though not got far, actually i couldn't get
past the first puzle in the first pentori demo).

I think the thing that narks me most about malinch and actually discourages
me from playing is their website.

Advertizing and telling people about the game is one thing, but I don't want

to have to waid through page after page of ridiculous self congratulations
and smug reports about how much they think of themselves in order to
download and try their games. for me this has the opposite effect to the
intended one and actually puts me off their titles.

Beware the Grue!