To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems with playing malinche games

Hi,
Your problem isn't with the game per se, it's with the program you're using to play it. The latest versions of Frotz have an unfortunate problem when it comes to accessibility on Windows, perhaps something to do with the way text is rendered on screen. I suggest Filfor as an alternative which is more readable. To return to the subject of the games themselves, might I suggest that you avoid Malinch on general principles? The company and developer have, well, a reputation in the interactive fiction community, and not the good kind. I highly doubt your game experience will be worth your while.
Hope this helps,
Zack.