To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problems with playing malinche games

Hi Anouk,
No, Gargoyle probably won't work. I haven't been able to get anything out of it at least. I still think Filfor, as previously mentioned, is probably your best accessible interpretor on Windows. As for Malinche's reputation, they are guilty of false advertising at the very least. My own experience with their games suggests they are not of good quality. There are infinitely better free offerings available. If you're curious what I mean by false advertising, I suggest you have a look at http://www.davelgil.com/wordpress/?p=178 This explains all about Malinche and its reputation and practices far better than I could.
Best,
Zack.