I agree, as I said, i will considder a way of writing bavisoft a more polite version of a similar principle.

for instance, I may point out to them that it is unreasonable of them to expect people not to put there games up for download online when in fact those games cannot be obtained legitimately given bavisoft's horrible record of processing orders, and that their lack of ability to be contacted over this makes that situation far worse.

I will have a think and see how best to word such a message.

Beware the ~Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Very true. As I just said, I'm entertaining the thought, but am not going to do it... I'm not as crooked as some people out there. But I do agree... if someone was to actually do it, it wouldn't be a good precedent to set. But that doesn't change the fact that trying to order directly through them or contact them via email is pretty much a waste of time...