Very true. As I just said, I'm entertaining the thought, but am not going to do it... I'm not as crooked as some people out there. But I do agree... if someone was to actually do it, it wouldn't be a good precedent to set. But that doesn't change the fact that trying to order directly through them or contact them via email is pretty much a waste of time...