already done actually tom.

see my message to bavisoft.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Hi Dark,

Not only that, but you might want to point out or add that adding some
sort of download service would greatly improve their order system. For
example, on USA Games we have a php script that routes you to Paypal
for checkout and ordering, and when done it brings up a secured
download page to download the title that expires after 7 days. They
could do the same, and with most people on cable or DSL these days
there is really no need for shipping physical media to a customer.
That would go a long ways to resolving their problem with orders
getting lost in the mail, and is automated for the most part.

Cheers!