He only just posted Muhamed. Give it time for Pete's sake. Even people who genuinely want to respond to customers' queries can't do it magically and instantaneously.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Hi Dark,
I read your message and it seems reasonable. How ever, there is no response from them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:48 AM

I did post a copy to the list, but just in case you want to read the original topic on the forum (and any responses from bavisoft), see http ://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=4495

As I said in that message though, please don't reply to the topic directly, sinse I want to leave the way open for Bavisoft to say their piece.

Beware the Grue!