Hi Dark,

Okay, I just read it and I think it was well written. Do let us know
if you hear anything from Bavisoft.  Itis a shame they are letting
things come to this point, because I always felt that the acting in
their titles is great. The sounds aren't bad either. The games are a
tad dull for my standards, but still they shouldn't just abandon their
customers without any reason as they have done.

Smile.