Well, I wouldn't allow that in the BPC discussion list either. I'm just imagining their reaction. Please, don't do it, we will start to develop again! But I have developed a hunch like forensic scientists do, and my suspicion is that the reason that they are not developing is because they got flamed on Damions list. And BTW when was this? 6 years ago? Why 6 years? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. Being a moderator myself I couldn't do anything like
that myself, nor allow anyone to do it here on Audyssey either. I was
just thinking it would be funny if someone did actually give them an
ultimatom of get with the program or just abandon the games
altogether. None of this we are working on something, but won't tell
you what it is, or we don't read or e-mail because of spam crap. There
comes a time when a company like that is just asking for someone to
pirate them out of existance or something. HOwever, straight people
like you and I will try to honor them even if they don't really
deserve it just on principle.

Smile.