Hi Muhammed,

Dark just posted the message a little while ago. You can't honestly
expect Bavisoft to respond that fast. I get loads of e-mails both
private and public and some times it takes me a day or two to actually
get to some of my messages.Therefore I wouldn't expect anything more
or less out of Bavisoft. Give them at least a day or two to see the
post and respond.

Smile.