To receive no response from the company except when you suggest that
they make their games abandonware is a pretty sorry state indeed.  I
did locate an E-mail address when I clicked on the Paypal link, but I
wouldn't want to buy the games without knowing the address was a valid
one.  For kicks and giggles, I'll write to it and see if I get a
bounce or response, but I won't keep my hopes up.  Apparently, at the
UK site that was recommended, the games are 30 pounds apiece.  I'm in
the US and don't know the conversion rate, but from what everyone has
been saying, I'd be better off using that money to take a
correspondence course on programming so I could try developing my own
games, lol.  Learning how to do something like that has been on my
to-do list.  Does anyone know where I can go to get started?  Might be
a project I undertake next year!