From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

You might look into BGT, BLastbay Game Toolkit in case you don't know. It's
only in Beta stages right now but it's shaping up to be a powerful
development utility. The language may seem complicated at first (and I've in

no way begun to master it), but once you've read te tutorial through
thoroughly a few times and started playing with it it's actually a lot of
fun. It basically takes the down and dirty nitty gritty stuff and does that
part for you. Basically what you have to do is tell it what you want to do
and how you want to do it. Philip Bennefall has been working on this for the

better part of a year. The utility will cst something even to develop free
games, unless of course you planned on making those particular titles open
source, but the prices are reasonable in my book. I own the light version,
which allows for the development of as many free itles as you wish. Then you

have the Single License version which will cost about a hundred bucks. That
allows you to develop one comercial title, though if it's a good one it'll
more than cover the 400 dollars cost of the Unlimited version, which of
course allows you to develop as many free or commercial games as your heart
desires. If you're at all interested you can check out www.blastbay.com to
download it and start playing with it. Just don't do what I tried to do and
jump right in and start trying to develop a game right off the bat LOL.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!